영어교사 및 전공자 필수 언어 자료
1. I’m proud to introduce our first ever ‘Corpus English’ program which is an effective tool to learn the native U.S. English. 'Corpus English' has been tightly developed in the United States for easy learning and convenient search for desired English sentences without much English skills. Users of our Corpus English will be freed from all the communication problems among individuals set by language barrier. The main purpose of ‘Corpus English’ is to make you practice English anywhere at anytime using your mobile phone.
여러분에게 미국에서 제작한 효과적이고 정확한 코퍼스영어를 소개합니다. 코퍼스영어의 목적은 영어를 몰라도 휴대폰으로 언제 어디서나 찾고 싶은 문장들을 쉽게 즉각적으로 찾고 영어를 연습할 수 있도록 고안되어졌습니다. 코퍼스 사용자들은 언어의 장벽들로 부터 자유로워 질 것입니다.
2. The ‘Corpus English’ program is equipped with functions that translate any sentences wherever and whenever you want to find them. We use ‘Corpus’ to appropriately translate what we’re thinking in Korean to English (or English to Korean), accurately and easily.
코퍼스영어는 언제 어디서나 찾고 싶은 문장을 한글 및 영어로 치면 즉시로 미국인이 만든 영어가 나옵니다.
3. For efficient learning English, A.I Corpus provides English sentences that are written by professors from the United States.
미국인 교수와 재미교포가 만든 핵심표현이 제공됩니다.
4. Corpus English’s made up of cluster of words that are used by everyone on a daily basis and in a real life- like situations giving the user the most precise and accurate vocabulary list.
미국에서 일상적으로 사용하는 영어로 표현이 정확하고 효율적입니다.
5. Advantage of Corpus English is that you can practice your English while driving. It focuses on listening, which you will listen until you understand. While you are listening, it will further encourage you to practice sentence orders.
코퍼스영어는 차량운행 중에도 들을 수 있도록 최상의 핵심표현으로 구성했으며 완전 마스터 할 수 있도록 구간반복 등이 프로그래밍화 되어 있습니다.
6. ‘Corpus’ is mainly focusing on this function called ‘expression search’. When you’re searching, you can simply type in Korean to get your translations.
코퍼스는 표현검색에 중점을 두고 있습니다. 찾고자 하시는 문장을 한글 또는 영어로 입력하기만 하시면 됩니다.
7. Let’s look at the ‘Expression search’. I’m going to type in ‘당신만을 사랑해.’ Click enter and then you will be able to see all these sentences that are related to what you typed in Korean. On the top of the first two sentences are the closest translations. Others appearing are also the related phrases that you might also want to take a look at because they will give you some more idea. It’ll help you to learn not just the phrase that you typed but also connected words and similar expressions that you might want to consider using for the future. The phrases can be revised and modified by the user to fit their circumstance. In this ‘Expression search’, simply click for each phrase. All the sentences have recorded pronunciations that you could hear and practice at anytime. On the top of screen, there are the tabs called ‘Expression’ and ‘Words’. After you enter, it’ll at first mark on the ‘Expression’ tab automatically. Then when you click the ‘words’, it’ll smoothly show you the most important words that are in the phrase, which will give you information about the words. It functions like a dictionary. It will show you Korean words translated into English words and also English words with English explanations. When you want to search for more options that are not here in the list, scroll down all the way and click ‘글로씨에서 검색하기’, which means ‘to search in the Glosee search engine.’ This will give you some websites that contain what you’ve typed in. There could be a song from YouTube or related news or any type of information that connected to what you typed in. Glosee is based on corpus technology, allows searching English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foreign sources in Korean. It automatically eliminates repeated search results.
언제 어디서나 찾고 싶은 문장을 검색칸에 한글 및 영어로 치면 즉시로 영어 및 한글이 출력되어 나옵니다. 먼저 상단에 번역 두 줄이 나오고 그 다음 해당 표현검색 문장들이 나옵니다. 모든 문장들은 미국에서 일상적으로 사용하는 영어표현이며 정확하고 효율적입니다.
8. The next slice of ‘Expression search’ has ‘Word’ and ‘Situation’ searches, you can just directly type a word that you want to find. In the ‘Situation search’, let’s type ‘사랑’, it will give you some dialogues that can give you some idea how this word is used. Scroll down and click ‘next.’ This will give you more conversations you can refer to. Under the ‘CORPUS’, there are more options you can look at and it’ll help you a lot to practice English easily and more efficiently.
단어찾기와 상황검색을 할 수 있습니다. 상황검색은 다이얼로그 형태로 제공됩니다.
9. Let’s look at the Survival English. It gives you all different situations on the first page. This Survival English is for when you need English in your daily life and also travel around. If you’re planning for either a short trip or a long journey to other countries, we offer useful and practical ‘Corpus Survival English’ for you. Let’s click it. It gives you a lot of situations you could take a glance at. If we look at the first topic of Survival which is ‘at the airport’, it even shows you various detailed situations from which you can choose. As you can see, each sentence has slashes that you could easily break the sentence down when you read it. The red mark is to represent the accents for the sentence. The most important part to look at in the ‘Survival English’ is, it has pronunciations written in Korean under each sentence. Those pronunciations will help you a lot while you listen to the recordings. It’s written as when speakers said fast. There’s a play button on the bottom of screen you can click. ‘KE’ mark represents that the voice will speak in Korean first and then translate it into English. ‘3’ is for three times, and ‘R’ for repeat.
'서바이벌 잉글리쉬'는 여행영어로 핵심문장만 뽑아서 집중적으로 학습하도록 구성되어 있습니다. 여행영어뿐만 아니라 실용영어도 추가하여 만들어졌기 때문에 짧은 시간 안에 영어를 마스터하고자 하시는 분에게는 가장 유용하다고 볼 수 있습니다. 미국현지인이 실제 발음하는 방법을 각 문장마다 표기하였으며 끊어일기 및 강세를 표시하였습니다. 서바이벌 잉글리쉬의 발음법은 음성학, 음운학에 기초하여 아주 세밀하게 표현하였으며 이때까지 그 원리를 알 수 없었던 궁금증을 해결하여 줄 것입니다.
10. In the ‘Patterns’, sentences are listed by on a daily basis English that are used a lot in a real life. Let’s look at number one, 인사하기, the greeting. Like the others, it contains conversations with play button so that you can repeatedly listen to. Click ‘3’ for three times and ‘A’ will automatically replay three times again. On top of ‘Pattern English’ there are Basic(기본), sentences(문형), speech(화법), Pronunciation(발음), and TOEIC(토익) you can look at.
Other than ‘Patterns’ and ‘Survival English’, there are RC/LC, Gateway, Travel, Mom’s English and Glosee. ‘Gateway to English’ contains some basic information about sentence structure and sentence types.
서바이벌영어 뿐만 아니라 패턴, 독해, 게이트웨이, 여행, 맘스, 글로씨 프로그램이 수반되어 있습니다.
11. Gateway to English contains some basic information about sentence structure and sentence
types. Recognizing the 7000 basic structures of simple sentences can be helpful as you later begin to identify subordinate structures that expand these simple structures. At the heart of any complete sentence, you will find one or more of these basic patterns. Sometimes the patterns are not so obvious as they appear when listed together. However, as you become familiar with these structures, you will become skilled in recognizing and expanding them with subordinate structures. This system allows for actual life-like key expressions studied by a linguist Philip Shin's word order acquisition and natural approach method, with its base foundation in IT with a modern Corpus theory.
코퍼스영어에 수록된 Gateway to English는 생활에 꼭 필요한 문장들이 문형패턴중심으로 구성되어져 있습니다.
12. It is created with the highest quality and the best Travel English and Korean database, natural search engine, and with API-MFC technique.
모든 상황의 여행영어를 제공합니다.
13. On the next section of Corpus is called ‘OCW’. ‘OCW’ stands for Open Course Ware. There are few Ivy League colleges’ lectures you can audit. There is translator’s section on the bottom of the video.
미국 각 대학교수들의 강의가 수록되어 있습니다.
14. Under the ‘OCW’, it contains ‘Bible’. It divided with four categories that are ‘Read & Study’, ‘Bible search’, ‘Scripture Memory’, and ‘Hymn’. This also includes listening. You can listen and read or sing at anytime when you need.
Bible Read & Study가 제공됩니다.
15. In the ‘Glosee internet’, which is based on corpus technology, allows searching English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean foreign sources in Korean. It finds you information from all over the world at once, and is the world’s only translating search engine that could eliminate repeated search results.
'글로씨에서 검색하기'는 에이아이 코퍼스에서 만든 지능형 검색입니다. 표현검색에서 만족을 못하였을 경우 웹페이지 문서에서 찾을 수 있도록 고안하여 만든 프로그램입니다. 코퍼스 기술 기반으로 개발된 글로씨 인터넷은 한글만으로 영/중/일/한 해외 원천지식정보를 쉽게 찾을 수 있고, 메타쿠스 검색엔진을 탑재 전 세계 포털 또는 검색 사이트들의 정보를 한번에 다 찾아 중복정보를 제거하여 제공하는 세계 유일의 검색번역 브라우저를 탑재했습니다.
16. Corpus English is a program with English as its basic language and for those who need Korean or for those who uses for educational purposes. It is expected close to 600 thousand Koreans will use this program. It can be used as a window for instant messaging, conference calls and many other more in Korean and or in English.
코퍼스영어는 영어를 모국어로 하고 한국어를 필요로 하는 사람들과 한국어관련 교육기관 그리고 전세계 600만 한국인까지 사용범위가 넓은 프로그램입니다.
17. Our ‘Corpus Interpreting Phone’ is a masterpiece that linguistic experts along with algorithm technicians worked on or 13 years, which applies the ‘What if’ situation deduction technique that has raised the English-Korean translation rate to 70%. The characteristic of these phones is that the user may speak in their native language into the phone, which will then automatically translate the speech into the other person’s language. This technology is a dream come true. Anyone ravelling abroad, involved in trading, translating papers or studying needs this technology, and this will even be used in international conferences. It only translates between English and Korean for now, but it will be pplied to Chinese and Japanese as well in the future.
‘코퍼스 통역폰’은 13년간 각계 언어 전문가 및 알고리즘 기술자들이 ‘What if’ 추론기술을 적용하여 영한 번역률 70% 수준까지 끌어 올린 작품 입니다. 통역폰의 특징은 각 나라 사람들이 자기 나라의 언어로 말을 하면 이것이 번역이 되어 상대방의 언어로 자동 번역이 되어 말을 해주게 하는 꿈의 기술 입니다. 해외여행을 하는 사람, 무역을 하는 사람, 논문번역을 하는 사람, 공부를 하는 사람 등에게 필요하며, 나아가 국제회의에서도 적용됩니다. (코퍼스 통역폰의 기술은 추후 앱의 형태로 별도로 제공합니다.)
18. The advantage of ‘Corpus English’ is that you can practice English anywhere at anytime. As you have looked at it, ‘Corpus English’ aims to provide very precise and accurate expressions only. There’s always communication barrier between English speaker and Koreans who learned English solely in Korea. This happens because Koreans tend to study grammar so importantly and that causes the speaking problems with others. Corpus English will provide the users the best environment for various practice system with up-to-date colloquial speech and verbal communications. Corpus English will continue to strive in improving and enhancing the program to be the best in its field.
코퍼스영어는 계속 업데이트됩니다.
You are on your way to learning English. So enjoy and good luck!"